You must be a Luma admin
The Zoom Integration for Greenhouse must be installed
You must be a Greenhouse Site Admin with Developer Permissions to manage ALL organization's API Credentials
How to Install
Please ensure that the prerequisites have been met
3. Click Create API Key. In the Description text box, type "Luma API Key." Select "Harvest" for Type.
4. Select the following checkboxes:
- Job Openings
- Job Posts
- Job Stages
- Scheduled Interviews
5. After selecting the checkboxes, click Update at the bottom of the screen
6. You will be redirected back to the API Credential Management page. Find the newly created Luma API Key and click the copy button.
7. Navigate back to Luma
8. Click on your user avatar in the top right corner of the page, and click Settings
9. Navigate to the Greenhouse page under Integrations
Note - You must be an admin in your Luma Organization to access this page
10. Paste your API Key from step 7 into the Harvest API Key text box and click save.
Once the integration is installed, Luma will automatically join interviews scheduled via Greenhouse according to your organization's settings. There are two settings for capturing interviews:
Import All - Luma will join every interview scheduled through Greenhouse
Choose Jobs Individually - Specify which jobs Luma should capture
By default, Luma will use the Import All setting when the integration is installed.
How to Uninstall
Login to Luma
Click your avatar in the top right of the page and click Settings
Navigate to the Greenhouse Integration page
Under the Harvest API Key text box, click the Remove button